Refunds & Returns
16 Candles by J.P. Lawrence
Refunds and Returns
In the event that there is an issue with you ordered candle product or the product is damaged please follow these policies for returns.
- A receipt will be required for all returns.
- Refunds will be issued in the method that they were recieved (credit card, cash, or pay pal).
- Sorry no checks accepted.
- Credits or equal exchanges may be considered if for some reason you are not happy with the fragrance or type of product you received.
- Returns must be received within 30 days of purchase.
- Please ship returns back to the address listed on your receipt. If you are not exchanging the product or receiving a credit, 16 Candles by J.P. Lawrence will refund the full cost of the product along with shipping expenses.
- Damaged products will not be required to be returned. However, 16 Candles may require an emailed photo of the product or a detailed description of the damage. Damaged products must be reported within 7 days from the time it is received.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief explanation of why the product is being returned.
- Further questions about returns can be made using our websites contact form or by calling 414-915-0483
- 16 Candles by J.P. Lawrence will not tolerate return fraud. Repeat offenders will be tracked and in some cases you will be denied any further returns.
- Candles that have been burned are not eligible for return unless it does not burn even. In some cases the candle may have a pocket in the center in which the wax will collapse and not burn correctly. We will assess the issue before an exchange or refund will be issued.
- 16 Candles has the right to refuse any exchange or refund if these policies are not followed.
Thank you from the 16 Candles team.